UTAU-Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite song from the Night series? (mostly by samfree)

4 posters

Go down

Which one do you prefer?

Favorite song from the Night series? (mostly by samfree) I_vote_lcap25%Favorite song from the Night series? (mostly by samfree) I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Favorite song from the Night series? (mostly by samfree) I_vote_lcap0%Favorite song from the Night series? (mostly by samfree) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favorite song from the Night series? (mostly by samfree) I_vote_lcap25%Favorite song from the Night series? (mostly by samfree) I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Favorite song from the Night series? (mostly by samfree) I_vote_lcap0%Favorite song from the Night series? (mostly by samfree) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Favorite song from the Night series? (mostly by samfree) Empty Favorite song from the Night series? (mostly by samfree)

Post  Kwappa Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:20 am

Quite a random thread. But we all love the Night series, right?

So the choises were:

Luka Luka★Night Fever (by samfree and Megurine Luka)

Tako Luka★Maguro Fever (by samfree and Megurine Luka) (thank you Saymoi for reminding me xD; )

Megu Megu☆Fire Endless Night (by samfree and Megpoid)

Miki Miki★Romantic Night (by samfree and SF-A2 miki)

Miku Miku☆Summer Night Fantasy (by samfree and Hatsune Miku)

Nana Nana★Fever Miracle Tonight (by samfree and Mitani Nana)

Lily Lily★Burning Night (by samfree and Lily)

Neko Neko☆Super Fever Night (by samfree and Nekomura Iroha)

Yuki Yuki★Mofumo Fever Night (by Tarte-P and Kaai Yuki) (so it's not by samfree) (but same kind of music) (mofu mofu = fluffy)

Piko Piko☆Legend of the Night (by samfree and Utatane Piko) (the only boy in the night series)

That's all of what I know. Currently I like Miku Miku☆Summer Night Fantasy the best, because I just came to know that it existed.

Though all of these are really catchy. Razz The problem just is, that you get confused because just one of them can't play in your head. They're all playing for the same time! (Do that in audacity if you want to scare your little sisters/brothers away...)

Yuki Yuki★Mofumo Fever Night is unique in some way. Really similar to samfree, but it has an unique feeling in it. Smile

Anyways,

GOSH, SO MANY NIGHT SERIES SONGS! I'm getting confused little by little. O.e

(Now I wish samfree made a Night song for Ritsu Namine...)

Last edited by Kwappa on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Kwappa
Kwappa

Back to top Go down

Favorite song from the Night series? (mostly by samfree) Empty Re: Favorite song from the Night series? (mostly by samfree)

Post  Feirusuko Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:29 pm

HOMG THERES Miku Miku☆Summer Night Fantasy?!OTL i didn't knew.i like Miki Miki ☆ romantic night the most.
Feirusuko
Feirusuko

Back to top Go down

Favorite song from the Night series? (mostly by samfree) Empty Re: Favorite song from the Night series? (mostly by samfree)

Post  Saymoi Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:38 pm

It's really hard to pick just /one/ favorite Samfree song. I have 2 or three that pretty much tie at the top of the list, and only one or two I don't care for. xD;;
I had to vote for Piko Piko Legend of the Night because I just really like it a lot. xD;; Runner ups for me would probably be Megu Megu and Neko Neko. But Lily Lily is also really good! It's too hard to pick just 1 favorite! D:
My least favorite is pretty easily Miki Miki Romantic Night though. -w-;; I don't know why, I just don't like it. Also Nana Nana Fever Miracle Tonight was good as far as composition goes, but I feel that Samfree didn't do too great using Nana Mitani's voice.
...Regardless of what I said in here, though, all of the Samfree songs are on my Ipod. owo
Now hurry up and make a Rin or Len song, Samfree! 8D

....WAIT, WHY ISN'T "TAKO LUKA MAGURO FEVER" ON THE LIST? *shotdead*
Saymoi
Saymoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kwappa Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:40 am

@Saymoi

DAMNIT I always forget Maguro Fever! *whacks head to a wall* Thank you for pointing that out! (I can't add it to the poll D8)

/as a side note I always think about tacos when I listen to it -shot-

Rin Len☆Cosmic Twin Fever? (failz) I don't like the twins so much because they're overrated, but it'd STILL be cool if they had a Night song. Very Happy

Kwappa
Kwappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Yumi Watase Sat May 07, 2011 9:36 am

LILY LILY BURNING NIGHT FOEVAH
and Piko is wannabe Lily
or someone are really great at using him... ANd make him sound less alike Lily!
I hate Piko because eeryone loves him more than Lily ...
And his voice is like soo alike hers D<
they just like him because hes a boy and Shota-ish
Yumi Watase
Yumi Watase

https://www.youtube.com/user/loveinuyasha44?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum