UTAU-Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help please. ;A;

2 posters

Go down

Help please. ;A; Empty Help please. ;A;

Post  Tifa155 Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:45 pm

I'm having this problem in UTAU where the UTAU is singing faster than the UST. I've no idea why it's doing that nor do I know how to fix it. Can someone help me please?
Tifa155
Tifa155

Back to top Go down

Help please. ;A; Empty Re: Help please. ;A;

Post  MiyuSama639 Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:43 am

TwT i want to help u, but i haven't got any idea TwT maybe the ust hasn't got the right time? if u can't fix it, u can use audacity to make it slower. sorry if i'm not helpful TwT
MiyuSama639
MiyuSama639

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa155 Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:54 pm

It's not a problem with the time. It's just she's actually singing FASTER than the bar on the UST is moving. ;A;

And if worse comes to worse, I was planning on doing that. ;A; 'Cause I'm not sure if anyone knows how to fix this.

But thank you anyways. ^^
Tifa155
Tifa155

Back to top Go down

Post  MiyuSama639 Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:34 am

·w·U in my computer, when i play something on utau sounds weird. when i try to fix it, it sound two times: the weird one and the normal one. then, i close it, and i open other ust. i click on play... AND THE LAST TWO PLAYS FROM THE OTHER UST SOUND AGAIN ORZ i looked on google for your problem, but i didn't found anything TTwTT sorry

EDIT: has the ust got any ''!'' icon on the notes? if it happens, push the ACTP button, at right.
MiyuSama639
MiyuSama639

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum