UTAU-Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New world ...New Thing.....new jokes

4 posters

Go down

New world ...New Thing.....new jokes Empty New world ...New Thing.....new jokes

Post  Mikazuki Yume Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:13 pm

Hello........I'm new here and I don't know what I'm doing here...or what the heck I am writing but I kinda got bored playing games..=))..soo I thing this page is for.....JOKES........yep if we want we can say jokes ne?......ne?........*very weird person *...*cought* am I? *cought*....Let's start
One child is going to see his father
C:...f-father....I didn't pass the math exame......*cry baby*..>:3
F:...why?...what happened?
C:...I-I...didn't know how is 2+3
F:.....you didn't know?....look at me ..here is an example if I have 2 apples and another 3 how many apples do I have?.
C:.............whe have apples?..
...THE END.......I dunno what the heck I writed here ....welll.....HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY.....goodnight America see you next time
=))
*END OF THE SHOW*
Who want's to say other jokes?........:3...=3....=w=.....~Desu~~
Mikazuki Yume
Mikazuki Yume

Back to top Go down

New world ...New Thing.....new jokes Empty Re: New world ...New Thing.....new jokes

Post  Feirusuko Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:00 pm

one day a girl came back from school and....
girl:daddy!daddy!i got 100 on my exam!
her father:talk about it
girl:i got 20 on my math,30 on my science.......

lame joke is lame lD
Feirusuko
Feirusuko

Back to top Go down

New world ...New Thing.....new jokes Empty Re: New world ...New Thing.....new jokes

Post  Kris Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:00 pm

Bob, a handsome dude, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to a blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV.

The 10 pm news was coming on. The news crew was covering the story of a man on the ledge of a large building preparing to jump.

The blonde looked at Bob and said, “Do you think he’ll jump?”

Bob said, “You know, I bet he’ll jump..”Fu

The blonde replied, “Well, I bet he won’t.”

Bob placed a $20 bill on the bar and said, “You’re on!”

Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy on the ledge did a swan dive off the building, falling to his death.

The blonde was very upset, but willingly handed her $20 to Bob, saying, “Fair’s fair. Here’s your money.”

Bob replied, “I can’t take your money. I saw this earlier on the 5 pm news, and so I knew he would jump.”

The blonde replied, “I did too, but didn’t think he’d do it again.”

Bob took the money…
Kris
Kris

Back to top Go down

Post  MiyuSama639 Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:21 pm

there were 2 guys on a motorbike and the one who was in the middle falled trough the window cuz he wasn't wearing the sit belt... OMG IS STUPID, BUT IN SPANISH IT'S BETTER TwT
MiyuSama639
MiyuSama639

Back to top Go down

Post  Kris Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:05 pm

Mr. Bear and Mr. Rabbit lived in the same forest, but they didn't like each other very much. One day, while walking through the woods, and they came across a golden frog. They were amazed when the frog talked to them. The golden frog admitted that he didn't often meet anyone, but, when he did, he always gave them six wishes, so he told them that they could have three wishes each.
Mr. Bear immediately wished that all the other bears in the forest were females. The frog granted his wish. Mr. Rabbit, after thinking for a while, wished for a crash helmet. One appeared immediately, and he placed it on his head.
Mr. Bear was amazed at Mr. Rabbits wish, but carried on with his second wish. He wished that all the bears in the neighboring forests were females as well, and the frog granted his wish. Mr. Rabbit then wished for a motorcycle. It appeared before him, and he climbed on board and started revving the engine.
Mr. Bear could not believe it and complained that Mr. Rabbit had wasted two wishes that he could have had for himself. Shaking his head, Mr. Bear made his final wish, that all the other bears in the world were females as well, leaving him as the only male bear in the world. The frog replied that it had been done, and they both turned to Mr. Rabbit for his last wish.
Mr. Rabbit revved the engine, thought for a second, then said, “I wish that Mr. Bear was gay!” and rode off as fast as he could.

Kris
Kris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum