UTAU-Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mosaic Roll Chorus! (NOW CLOSED) (AUDIO BEING WORKED ON)

+5
Lucky
MalchikPride
MiyuSama639
Saymoi
QuietButHappy
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Which Chorus song should we sing?

Mosaic Roll Chorus! (NOW CLOSED) (AUDIO BEING WORKED ON) I_vote_lcap44%Mosaic Roll Chorus! (NOW CLOSED) (AUDIO BEING WORKED ON) I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
Mosaic Roll Chorus! (NOW CLOSED) (AUDIO BEING WORKED ON) I_vote_lcap0%Mosaic Roll Chorus! (NOW CLOSED) (AUDIO BEING WORKED ON) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Mosaic Roll Chorus! (NOW CLOSED) (AUDIO BEING WORKED ON) I_vote_lcap0%Mosaic Roll Chorus! (NOW CLOSED) (AUDIO BEING WORKED ON) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Mosaic Roll Chorus! (NOW CLOSED) (AUDIO BEING WORKED ON) I_vote_lcap11%Mosaic Roll Chorus! (NOW CLOSED) (AUDIO BEING WORKED ON) I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Mosaic Roll Chorus! (NOW CLOSED) (AUDIO BEING WORKED ON) I_vote_lcap33%Mosaic Roll Chorus! (NOW CLOSED) (AUDIO BEING WORKED ON) I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
Mosaic Roll Chorus! (NOW CLOSED) (AUDIO BEING WORKED ON) I_vote_lcap11%Mosaic Roll Chorus! (NOW CLOSED) (AUDIO BEING WORKED ON) I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Mosaic Roll Chorus! (NOW CLOSED) (AUDIO BEING WORKED ON) Empty Mosaic Roll Chorus! (NOW CLOSED) (AUDIO BEING WORKED ON)

Post  QuietButHappy Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:32 pm

THIS CHORUS IS CLOSED, MOVE ALONG PLZ xD
Not finished with the mixing or vid yet OTL

So I was thinking fandub choruses are fun and I'm bored, so whoever wants to could sing and stuff~ Um, I'll be taking care of things this time, since I am the one who bothered to bring back another chorus idea~ P.S. That probably means this won't be done right after vocals are sent in xD

There also is no limit to the people joining! YAAAAAY~ No auditions, no cut-offs, if you sing, you're in. I just hope there won't be like 50 people doing this because that's a lot of work o_o And I'm gonna be singing with you guys too X3 So I'll see how many people are interested. Also, if you hear about the chorus late(like after we choose a song or deadline) if you can make the deadline still, it's fine with me.
Once the chorus song is picked, and after you sing it, you will send me the accapella(or however you spell it xD) version of your singing(no background music). It can be in the form of .wav or .mp3. You also should send me a 100x100 pixel picture of whatever you want to represent you in the chorus.
I will answer any questions, because I probably didn't cover everything, I'm not sure xD SO TELL ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED GUYSSSSS~ tongue

We are singing the song Mosaic Roll, sung by Gumi. IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, POST A MESSAGE!
Mosaic Roll- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0fpdJ1yHLg
Karaoke link- http://www.mediafire.com/?ty121z17355fww2

DEADLINE IS- APRIL 3RD!!!! OKEY GUYZ?

*INTERESTED SINGERS*
(Those with *'s around their names have sent in auditions)
*QuietButHappy*
*Saymoi*
MiyuSama639
Lucky
*HirokoAyagi*
*ScarletCrimsonWater*
*Yumi Torahom (Maja)*
*Feirusuko*

-Mosaic Roll Romaji Lyrics-
to aru kotoba ga kimi ni tsukisasari
kizuguchi kara more dasu eki wo ai to keiyou shitemita

omoiyari no ketsujo to katachi dake no koubi wa
kusareen no kimi to atashi ni yokunite iru
[soredemo suki...] to ka

aishitatte ii janai ka?
shibari dare mo furenaiyoo
kore mo unmei janai ka
kieru kieru to aru ai se

owaru goro ni wa kimi ni aiteruyo
ai ka yoku ka wakarazu hanatsu koto wa nanto shiyouka

omoiyari no ketsujo to katachi dakeno koubi wa
kusareen no kimi to atashi ni yokunite iru
soredemo ii kara...

aishitatte iu no desuka?
shigamitsuite mo kaku koto wo
koroshitatte ii janai ka
kimi ga kirau atashi nante

aishitatte ii janai ka
shibari dare mo furenaiyoo
kore mo unmei janai ka
kieru kieru to aru ai se

Last edited by QuietButHappy on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:41 pm; edited 19 times in total
QuietButHappy
QuietButHappy

http://www.luckuloids.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Mosaic Roll Chorus! (NOW CLOSED) (AUDIO BEING WORKED ON) Empty Re: Mosaic Roll Chorus! (NOW CLOSED) (AUDIO BEING WORKED ON)

Post  Saymoi Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:13 am

LET'S SING FRANCIUM HURRRRR |D

I'll join and stuff. Because I like to.
Saymoi
Saymoi

Back to top Go down

Mosaic Roll Chorus! (NOW CLOSED) (AUDIO BEING WORKED ON) Empty Re: Mosaic Roll Chorus! (NOW CLOSED) (AUDIO BEING WORKED ON)

Post  QuietButHappy Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:02 am

Okays~ So we've got Saymoi on board~ ......And I'm not sure if you're serious about singing Francium or not o_O I'm very intimidated by it.
QuietButHappy
QuietButHappy

Back to top Go down

Post  MiyuSama639 Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:26 pm

...who sings? my utau or myself? if it's my utau, i'm not sure, but i want to sing~ what about...? TwT i've not any ideaaaaa~

----------------------------------------------------
~INSPIRATION~
-----------------------------------------------------
Ano Subarashii Ai(Koi) Wo Mou Ichido
i love that song~

Razz
MiyuSama639
MiyuSama639

Back to top Go down

Post  MalchikPride Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:07 pm

+_+

I would so wanna sing! <3 If you'd let me that is. XD

Also...what song? o: I'm up for anything!
MalchikPride
MalchikPride

Back to top Go down

Post  QuietButHappy Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:30 am

*at miyusama* Only humans are singing in this chorus~ And that sounds like a lovely song! I'll add the list of songs accumulated so far into the top post for now~
*at MalchikPride* Of course you can join~ Anyone who sings gets to join! And we are still deciding on a song ^^; Maybe I should put up a poll when 5-10 suggestions come in. Can I even do that? :O
QuietButHappy
QuietButHappy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:42 pm

I'm not too sure on song ideas, but I'd be happy to join in with the singing.
Lucky
Lucky

http:// http://osakawazando.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  HirokoAyagi Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:30 pm

HIIIIIIIIIi Exclamation
this sounds awesome > w < i so wanna try this again
HirokoAyagi
HirokoAyagi

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletCrimsonWater Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:28 am

it depends on the song also I don't know if I should considering the fact I never did a chorus before.it also depends if it is a song that needs high pitch singers.
ScarletCrimsonWater
ScarletCrimsonWater

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletCrimsonWater Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:52 am

Wait, am I able to join the chorus even though I am new?
ScarletCrimsonWater
ScarletCrimsonWater

Back to top Go down

Post  QuietButHappy Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:12 pm

Yes, everyone is allowed to join the chorus~ The only problem is we haven't picked out a song yet xD I think I need to start making a list of who is interested in singing in the first post now.
QuietButHappy
QuietButHappy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletCrimsonWater Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:22 pm

so far it is 7 people.What ever song it is someone needs to post the lyrics, you know how there are different songs posted with different lyrics.Someone like me will make a mistake and sing the wrong lyrics!!!>.<
ScarletCrimsonWater
ScarletCrimsonWater

Back to top Go down

Post  HirokoAyagi Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:48 pm

why dont we try this 1 or maybe it can be a tester
i like this song it soft -lil high- cute an simple
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoNzn0mHZ9I
Tell me what u think :3
HirokoAyagi
HirokoAyagi

Back to top Go down

Post  QuietButHappy Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:55 pm

*at ScarletCrimsonWater* I think that is a good idea~ I will post the lyrics to whatever song we choose. :3
*at HirokoAyagi* That song sounds beautiful! I think I've heard it before somewhere...*shrugs* But I'll add it to the list! X3
QuietButHappy
QuietButHappy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletCrimsonWater Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:55 pm

i'm okay with doing it, but one question will we sing the japanese or the english lyrics to it?
ScarletCrimsonWater
ScarletCrimsonWater

Back to top Go down

Post  QuietButHappy Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:58 pm

For that song I think we would probably be singing Japanese lyrics. We would be singing the Japanese lyrics for all the songs unless otherwise noted :3
QuietButHappy
QuietButHappy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletCrimsonWater Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:02 pm

so I guess now just wait until a song is chosen and the due date is known.
ScarletCrimsonWater
ScarletCrimsonWater

Back to top Go down

Post  HirokoAyagi Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:03 pm

personaly i like the jap lyrics :3
but w.e is easy 2 learn for everyone else
HirokoAyagi
HirokoAyagi

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletCrimsonWater Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:16 pm

nervosness is taking over!!!Talk about me never doing a chorus before.
ScarletCrimsonWater
ScarletCrimsonWater

Back to top Go down

Post  HirokoAyagi Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:20 pm

we should so do this 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrpUajepGBM
i have not seen any1 else do it :3
@water -i no i was like that too owo but this will be my 2nd 1 > w < so exploding with excitement
HirokoAyagi
HirokoAyagi

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletCrimsonWater Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:24 pm

I love that song it is on my mp3 the only question is: is there a off vocal of it?
ScarletCrimsonWater
ScarletCrimsonWater

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletCrimsonWater Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:28 pm

okay never mind i just found a off vocal of that song >.<
ScarletCrimsonWater
ScarletCrimsonWater

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletCrimsonWater Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:42 am

although at some parts you hear Len
ScarletCrimsonWater
ScarletCrimsonWater

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:43 am

I had a few ideas for a song too.

Meltdown
Toeto
Hare Hare Yukai [any of the Haruhi cast's versions]
Lucky
Lucky

http:// http://osakawazando.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  QuietButHappy Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:45 am

*at HirokoAyagi* All these songs you've suggested are so beautiful! .O. I'll add it to the list~
*at Lucky* Ok, I'll add those to the list too!
Ok, guys, the song suggestions have passed the 5 songs mark, so I'm gonna see if I can manage to get a poll of them going. I'm gonna try and recommend other people outside of the forum to vote as well, so we don't have a tie .D.
QuietButHappy
QuietButHappy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next