UTAU-Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some random but an also important question.

2 posters

Go down

Some random but an also important question. Empty Some random but an also important question.

Post  ScarletCrimsonWater Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:33 pm

One time my utau sang a ust in her normal voice all of a sudden in the song melt her voice sang so soft like hatsune miku's!!! My utau is in progress right now and I am in a need of help. It seem i am pronouncing some hirigana sounds wrong. For example is ra suppose to be la? I also don't know how to pronounce tsu,and tsi.And every time i get a new ust it is always knew sounds my utau does not have like rro.How do you say rro?Is it suppose to be ro but got misspelled? Shocked LIKE WHATS GOING ON PEOPLZEZ!!!So confuse.
ScarletCrimsonWater
ScarletCrimsonWater

Back to top Go down

Some random but an also important question. Empty Re: Some random but an also important question.

Post  Saymoi Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:09 pm

The melt UST has a bunch of flags on it that make your UTAU's voice higher-pitched. So no matter what UTAU you use on it, they will sound higher and softer unless you remove the tags. ^^
The japanese "r" is more like a mix between an r and an l. It's not a hard r like in english, but it isn't really and l either. However, if you can't pronounce the japanese r, people tend to be more tolerable of it if you just record an l instead, as long as it's not /really/ drawn out.
Tsu is pronounced just the way it looks. Like in Hatsune Miku. It's basically the "su" sound with a t at the beginning.
Rro is not a japanese sound. It's a rolled R. Like you would use in certain spanish words. If you can't roll your Rs then for the UST you could probably change it to "ro" (although sometimes a rolled "R" can change the meaning of a word. xD;; )

Hope my explanation was understandable! I'm really bad at explaining things sometimes. |D;; Let me know if I need to clarify anything else.
Saymoi
Saymoi

Back to top Go down

Some random but an also important question. Empty Re: Some random but an also important question.

Post  ScarletCrimsonWater Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:17 pm

what about the tsi
ScarletCrimsonWater
ScarletCrimsonWater

Back to top Go down

Post  Saymoi Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:44 pm

"Tsi" isn't a basic Japanese syllable (AKA you won't find it in Japanese songs, really) but it would be pronounced like "si" with a "t" at the beginning
Saymoi
Saymoi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down